Short history of Steprath Mansion

The old house front of the house The history of Steprath Mansion goes back to Schenck von Nideggen, landlord of castle Nideggen in the Eiffel area. Steprath Mansion was first mentioned in the notes of castle Nideggen in 1250. Remaining unused over a long period of time, today, Steprath Mansion is completely restored. Steprath is a listed Mansion and was restored according to ancient records.

Some of the complex steps of the restoration are documented here.

Get more Impressions in our picture gallery.